Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Movies I'm Proud To Say I Have Never Seen

These are in no particular order (and yes these are "movies" not "films")...

1.Titanic
2.The Lord of the Rings series
3.The Harry Potter series
4.Any James Bond movie
5.The Charlie's Angles series

There is a theme here but I'm not going to dwell on it because I don't really fucking care to figure it out or what it means. I will say that no one will ever convince me to watch any of these movies or that they are better then the movie "Houseguest" starring Sinbad and Phil Hartman(RIP).
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Talk about two of the most overlooked and under appreciated comedians of their time. I suggest pouring some liquor out for these two, even though from what I hear Sinbad is alive, I don't see making a comeback anytime soon if ever.

Kevin

No comments: