Saturday, March 15, 2008

where are my friends?

It's 9:10 on the dot. I've finished my second cocktail. On any normal night I would have only had one by now, however, this is my party (and I'll barf if I want to). Oh. This is Gama's ho right now. Anyhow, I'm scared that something bad is going to happen. Maybe someone will drink too much and fall off my balcony. Maybe someone will steal my clothing (most of which I don't actually "own" [see: wear/return on my blog]. Maybe someone will play Eminem too loud, and laugh at the lyrics, claiming they're 'just so good'. Oh wait. That already happened.
Nevertheless, the night is about to unfold, and who can really be sure what the evening might bring? My hope? Everyone has fun. Steve gets some pussy. And Minuk doesn't offend one of my gay friends.

*please click my link. selfless plug.

Also, I have so many treats on the table, so I am a good host, Steve George Gyles.

No comments: